No account, profit anyway? Visit our Retail Store
Legendary Analog Dual VCF Module for Eurorack
The Behringer SYSTEM 100121 DUAL VCF module. An authentic reproduction of the original 1980s "System 100M" circuit that fits in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It's at a very affordable price. Mix the 121 DUAL VCF with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way, you will definitely have fun.
The 121 DUAL VCF has 3 CV inputs and 3 channel mixers per VCF; so you can mix all input signals independently. All of these inputs have their own attenuators to give you more control over every signal entering the module.
Each VCF has its own output, accompanied by a resonance slider that boosts the resonance frequencies and a cutoff slider to adjust the cutoff frequency of the low pass filter. The 121 DUAL VCF also features a 3-way Fixed HPF switch where you can choose between Off, 1 (1 kHz), 2 (2 kHz) or 3 (5 kHz). Combine this with the resonance and cutoff sliders to create intricate and interesting patches.
Installing the 121 DUAL VCF is easy as it is designed to fit in a standard Eurorack case. Simply connect the power cables to the power supply and screw the module on with the included screws. This allows the 121 DUAL VCF to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique setup.
- 2 low pass filters with cutoff frequency and resonance controls
- Each filter comes with 3 audio inputs and 3 CV inputs with attenuator
- 3-channel mixer per VCF allows independent mixing of all input signals
- 18 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Current consumption: 40 mA +12 V / 40 mA -12 V